FOUNDATION™ controller with 1 Ethernet 10 Mbps port and 4 FOUNDATION™ H1 channels
The DF51 is a controller of the DFI302 platform with FOUNDATION FieldbusTM Linking Device capability which connects fieldbus devices in the H1 bus, performing the LAS (Link Active Scheduler) function in the network.
Using with the DF65 (co-processor module), users can implement a logic configuration through ladder language (Ladder Diagram) and interact with all modules of the DFI302 system.
DF51 controllers are able to work in a Hot Standby redundancy mode, which offers redundancy for all functionalities and databases.
- Controller with 4 FOUNDATION FieldbusTM H1/ 31,25 Kbps channels (complying with IEC 61158-2) and 1 Ethernet 10 Mbps port;
- Linking Device in compliance with the Class 42a2 of FOUNDATION FieldbusTM HSE profile;
- Access via internal bus for up to 256 I/O points through conventional I/O modules;
- Hot standby redundancy with exclusive channel;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 100 standard function blocks;
- Discrete control through ladder language, in compliance with IEC 61131, working together with the DF65 logic co-processor;
- Advanced control;
- Support to SNTP and OPC communication;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Power supply for H1 networks;
- Power supply conditioner for H1 networks;
- H1 field devices;
- Ethernet cable.
Included on order
- DF51 Module - Controller with FOUNDATION FieldbusTM Linking Device capability;
- Installation CD with documentation and tools.