HSE/PROFIBUS 1DP and 4PA controller
Multifunctional controller of DFI302 platform with PROFIBUS - High Speed Ethernet gateway capability. It is an innovative market solution that eliminates the need for couplers or gateways DP/PA. The DF97 has one PROFIBUS-DP channel, and Class 1 and 2 master capabilities which allows cyclic access for control and acyclic access for configuration and maintenance. It also has two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet channels, one serial port, four PROFIBUS-PA channels, function blocks and ladder logic execution capabilities. Its extended functionalities allow communication between PROFIBUS DP and PA field devices, besides Modbus communication. Additionally it has system control capability (HOST) for conventional I/O as a PLC.
The DF97 is designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- Class 1 and 2 master gateway between HSE and PROFIBUS-DP;
- Four PROFIBUS-PA channels supporting up to 32 devices per channel;
- It supports up to 124 PROFIBUS DP and PA field devices;
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional I/O modules;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 1200 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 250 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Flexible function block instantiation configurable through Ladder language in compliance with IEC-61131.
- Advanced control;
- It supports SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Power supply for PROFIBUS PA channels;
- DP and/or PA slave devices;
- Ethernet cables.
Included on order
- DF97 module - HSE controller and PROFIBUS 1DP/4PA gateway
- Installation CD with documentation and tools.