Fieldbus Network Analyzer
FBView is a powerful tool for those who want to work with fieldbus devices. FBView provides the user with the messages that pass through the fieldbus buses.
FBView can capture, analyze and decode the messages, showing all information. The information reports the message type, the address of the device that sent the message, and the address of the receiver. It is also possible to decode the messages from each level of the Fieldbusprotocol. FBView is easy to use and runs on Windows 2000 and XP.
FBView captures the messages from the bus and sends it to the computer using Smar's DFI302.
- Captures messages from any fieldbus bus (ISP, FF, HSE and Profibus PA).
- The captured messages can be sent to the printer and/or saved to files.
- Decodes FF messages.
- Identifies the addresses.
- Identifies the data.
- Splits the messages from each level from the protocol.
- The messages can also be displayed in hexadecimal format.
- Messages filters. It means that it captures only the desired messages.
- Search tools. This tool is useful to find a pattern in the captured messages.
- Time Measure.
- Evaluates the time interval between the ends of each consecutive message.
- Evaluates the time interval that the bus had no messages (Idle Time).
- Counts the number of captured messages.
- Verifies the FCS of the messages to check that the message was received with no errors and point out the messages with errors.
- Calculates the percentage of invalid messages.
PDF - 992 KB
PDF - 1,022 KB
PDF - 2.15 MB