|» Download Area||» Request Quote|
ICS 2.0 Serial Converter Interface
The SMAR ICS 2.0 version 2.0-1 Serial Converter Interface is a modular system that converts the EIA-232-D to EIA-422-A or EIA-485 standard interfaces. With up to two completely independent communication channels, the ICS 2.0 version 2.0-1 is ideal for local or field applications, in system integration that requires:
- High baud rates.
- Long distances between equipments.
- High EMI immunity.
- Ground decoupling.
- High AC line voltage variations.
- Serial signal conversion between EIA232 and EIA422/485
1 - Power supply module;
2 - 232 Û 422/485 Interface modules;
3- Passive back plane
Independent bus standard (EIA422 or EIA485) selection for the two serial channels:
- Half or full-duplex communication with EIA485
- Half-duplex communication with EIA422
- Baud rates up to 500 kbps
- Optical/galvanic isolation between the two EIA232 and EIA422/485
- Selectable multiplex between the two channels signals
- Universal input voltage (90 to 240 VAC [48 to 440 Hz] or DC)