Didactic Pilot Plant HART, Foundation Fieldbus and PROFIBUS
The purpose of SMAR's Instructional Didactic Plant is to demonstrate the operation of several control loops using the same equipment and configuration tools developed for industrial control applications. In a compact assembly, all loop components are accessible to teachers and trainees. Instead of a structure for simple observation, this plant can operate realistically.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, the implementation of control loops is carried out using the same instrumentation control that daily professionals deal with. In addition to the supplied loops, it is possible to add others without any mechanical changes. This is carried out through simple modification of the existing devices. SMAR's Instructional Didactic Plants are monitored and operated from a control station comprised of PC and supervision software.
Data acquisition is carried out using several pieces of equipment and is subsequently presented using animated displays. Modifying internal values in the equipment can actuate data acquisition as well as initiate a modification of each control loops operational mode.
Ease of transport:
- No need to remove or disassemble any of its elements to make transport to short or long distances;
- It has wheels for displacement, weighs enough to be maneuvered with ease, thanks to its aluminum frame;
The most resistant, durable and modern market:
- All tanks and pipes in stainless steel, ensuring no oxidation and longevity;
- Mounting plate, making the elements of the electric drive and visible command to apprentices;
- Supervision system ProcessView installed on PC, allows you to monitor and operate the system in operation and provides the tools user create synoptic screens, graphic records, alarm handling, reporting, database, transfer information to other applications, visualization multiple monitors, among many other features;
- The distance can be operated.