|» Download Area||» Request Quote|
HART Serial Interface
The HI311 HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) Serial (RS-232) Interface is designed to provide a full physical link between a HART™ field instrument and an IBM compatible personal computer.
The interface draws power from the output signals of the RS-232 serial port without causing an overload condition on any pin.
The HI311 can be used with all HART™ communication software packages which utilize RS-232, including Smar CONF401 HART™ Communication Interface.
- Fully compatible with HART™ products manufactured by SMAR and others;
- System powered: no need for external power supply;
- Tested isolation of 1500 Vdc between field instrument and EIA-RS232C adaptor pins;
- Plastic cable packaging for easy installation;
- Very low leakage current to the process network (Max 10 uA @35 Vdc);
- Standard DB9 serial port connect.
- DD HART (275/375 Programming) - For more details about DDs in 275/375 Programming, contact Hart Foundation (www.Hartcomm.org)
- DTM HART
- LD301DTM version 2.02
- LD291DTM version 2.01
- FY301DTM version 2.03
- TT301DTM version 2.02
- DT301DTM version 2.01
- TP301DTM version 2.01
- LD400DTM version 1.01
- FY400DTM version 1.03