The ACP300 Pneumatic Cylindrical Actuator combines the power of pneumatic cylinders with the potential of the FY300 microprocessor intelligent positioner, allowing applications in modulating control. More than taking microprocessing to the cylinder, the ACP300 is presented in a linear and rotary version, giving the user freedom of application in the various final control elements, such as dampers for oven draft control, gates, large valves and other applications that require motion control.
The ACP300 receives a control signal from the controller and drives the cylinder to the exact control position according to the strategy and tuning of the loop to which it is applied. By putting intelligence into the cylinder, the ACP300 allows the user to configure the cylinder's opening characteristic with opening motion control. If the default settings do not meet the control requirements, the ACP300 can be configured on a user adjustable curve up to 16 points.
In addition, with the facilities of Hart®, Foundation fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS-PA communication protocols, they allow a simple interface between the field and the control room, and several features that reduce installation, operation and maintenance costs.
- Available for communication protocols: 4 to 20 mA, HART®, FOUNDATION fieldbus™ and PROFIBUS PA;
- Compact and modular design;
- Easy installation;
- Most usual characteristic curves outlined by the user;
- Position sensor, without mechanical contact via Hall effect;
- Available for remote mounting of position sensor;
- Applications involving excessive vibrations and/or high temperatures;
- Local adjustment without the need to open the equipment;
- For linear or rotary applications;
- Rotating display that facilitates reading in any position;
- Supports DD, EDDL formats for FDT/DTM applications;
- Built-in transient suppressor;
- Self lubricating, no need for external lubricants;
- Optional limit switch for pneumatic cylinder;
- Built-in regulatory filter;
- Weatherproof, explosion-proof and intrinsically safe positioner;
- Certification for Classified Areas.
- Standard ISO 6431, VDMA 24562, NFE 49-003-1, BS and CETOP;
- Double action;
- Double damping;
- Magnetic plunger;
- Anodized aluminum jacket;
- Injected aluminum heads;
- Polyurethane piston and rod seals;
- Stainless steel rod with accordion protection (rubber or polyester);
- Maximum cylinder working pressure: 10 bar;
- Working temperature: -20º to +80ºC;
- With female rear joint;
- Male support for rear joint and pin;
- Rod tip with pin;
- Linear ACP:
- Diameters from 63 to 160 mm;
- Stroke from 100 to 1000 mm..
- Rotary ACP:
- Diameter of 100 mm;
- Stroke of 400 mm.
The maximum working pressure of the ACP300 positioner is 7 bar..
End of Course Indicator
- magnetic sensor:
- Voltage: 10 to 220 Vac/dc;
- Current: 100 mA maximum.
- external fixation through appropriate support;
- IP65 sensor protection rating (Limit switches are for general use, non-hazardous areas);
- functionally independent - its operation is not related to the operation of the positioner FY300 of the ACP300, it must be used only as a system indicating the position of the cylinder at the end of stroke.
- meets ISO6431 series cylinder diameters;
- materials: low magnesium cast aluminum, stainless steel, surface treated carbon steel, bronze and Technyl.