DFI302 platform multifunctional controller, the DF75 is the second generation of Smar Logic Controller. It is an HSE controller whose main purpose is to associate the discrete control with continuous control using FOUNDATION FieldbusTM blocks.
Through the I/O cards, it is possible to execute the discrete control via relay diagram (Ladder Diagram), communication among field devices, in addition to Modbus communication.
The two Ethernet channels guarantee high availability of control and supervision, and also support redundant operation providing high security level to the process.
Designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- High Speed Ethernet controller;
- Modbus gateway;
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional I/O modules;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 2000 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 100 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Supervision capacity for up to 2000 points per second;
- Access capacity for up to 1024 discrete points or 512 analog points of conventional I/O modules;
- Flexible function block instantiation capacity;
- Discrete control through ladder language in compliance with IEC 61131;
- Advanced control;
- Redundant operation;
- Support to SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Input/Output modules;
- Field devices;
- Ethernet cable.
Included on order
- DF75 Module - High Speed Ethernet Controller.
- Installation CD with documentation and tools.