Multifunctional controller of DFI302 platform with AS-i/High Speed Ethernet gateway capability. With two AS-i channels, two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet channels and function blocks execution capability, the DF81 allows communication among AS-i field devices, in addition to Modbus communication. Additionally it has system control capability (HOST) for conventional I/O.
Designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- Gateway between HSE and AS-i;
- AS-i master based on version 2.1 (except for analog data), with 2 AS-i communication channels;
- Up to 124 AS-i slaves (62 slaves per channel – version 2.1);
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional input/output modules;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 1200 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 100 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Flexible function block instantiation capacity;
- Discrete control through ladder language in compliance with IEC 61131;
- Advanced control;
- Support to SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Power supply for AS-i devices;
- Field devices;
- Cables for AS-i network;
- Ethernet cable.
Included on order
- DF81 Module - HSE/AS-i Controller.
- Installation CD with documentation and tools.