DFI302 platform multifunctional controller, it is the solution for Modbus applications in the SYSTEM302. The DF89 is a Modbus-HSE controller to provide greater connectivity and flexibility to the system application. Through the HSE network and other DFI302 modules, it is possible the communication between field devices and other industrial protocols, providing greater flexibility to the control strategy projects.
Through the I/O cards and Modbus devices, it is also possible to execute discrete control via relay diagram (“Ladder Diagram”), allowing a single and integrated system. The two Ethernet channels guarantee high availability of control and supervision, and also support redundant operation providing high security level to the process.
Designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- Modbus-HSE controller;
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional I/O modules;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 1200 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 100 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Supervision capacity for up to 2000 points per second;
- Access capacity for up to 512 discrete points or 256 analog points of conventional I/O modules;
- Flexible function block instantiation capacity;
- Discrete control through ladder language in compliance with IEC 61131;
- Advanced control;
- Redundant operation;
- Support to SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Input/Output modules;
- Field devices;
- Ethernet cable.
Included on order
- DF89 Module – Modbus/HSE Controller.
- Installation CD with documentation and tools.